Funding Opportunities, Jobs, and Research News
MPRC staff aggregate announcements of new funding opportunities, jobs, opportunities for students, and research news in the area of population science. This list is updated whenever new information becomes available.
If you wish us to use specific key words to search for funding opportunities in your specific area of concern, please send your list of key words / phrases to our listing manager.
If you wish to peruse expired announcement items, you can do so using the Announcement Archive.
- Faculty Early Career Development Program
- National Science Foundation
- R03 Grant on Child Health and Human Development Data Sets
- National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Census Bureau Employment Information Session
- 2017 PAA Annual Meeting, Chicago
- Call for Abstracts: Mathematical Population Studies
- Issue on Spatial and Mathematical Demography
- 2016 General Social Survey Data Available
- Also available on the data explorer
- Call for Papers: International Conference on Social Sciences
- Durban, South Africa, August 23-25, 2017
- NIH Regional Seminars on Funding and Grants
- October 25-27, Baltimore, MD
- Short Course on Bayesian Statistical Modeling
- June 7-9, University of Maryland, College Park
- Call for Papers: Aging and Society, Seventh Interdisciplinary Conference
- November 3-4, University of California in Berkeley
- SocArXiv Beta Launch
- Center for Open Science